The Dartmouth Observer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares

Friday, January 16, 2004
 
Political Underground: Because The Level Of Political Discourse Can Always Get Lower

Hey kids,

While I've been on extended sabbatical from the Jack-O-Lantern, working on my own projects and occasionally a large keg character, they've been damned busy without me. I'm pleased to use -- no, pleased to abuse -- my posting privileges on this blog to announce the Jacko's new political satire site, www.PoliticalUnderground.com.

Includes:
  • Week in Review: John Kerry's Hair

  • Times I Have Considered Having Sex with Chelsea Clinton

  • Correspondence with General Wesley Clark

  • And more features that include absolutely NO Bush jokes you've already heard a million fucking times. (The Bush article will be up in a few days.)

  • Please send any comments or suggestions to Cal Newport or to the Jacko account.