The Dartmouth Observer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares

Monday, March 31, 2003
 
Response to Proposition: The Observer is not dying, it is catching its stride for the following reasons:
1. People are trying to catch their stride this term academically. Taking classes, figuring out our schedule, reading the news and writing about it all time consuming. In fact there is an article in the BBC that I wanted to comment on Saturday that I couldn't because the network on my computer was down and I didn't want to stay at the public terminal.
2. A number of our contributers have left the country and face a variety of circumstances that limit their contributing capacity.
3. I'll be back in as soon as possible to start posting. We have an audience to serve out there you know. Ahh, blogging: the activities that AGORA moderators emeritus do.