The Dartmouth Observer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, October 15, 2002
 
Brent Kesler writes:

John Eisenman asks "Why does only one woman write for the Observer? Food for thought."

I find myself in an interesting state of mind. I haven't followed the Observer as much as I would like in recent weeks, mainly because of my classes. So, I haven't read that much of Mr. Eisenman's work, and haven't yet pigeonholed him into my political spectrum. So I can't quite figure how this food for thought should taste.

...

So, can I have a hint? Is this a rotten tomato or a tasty burger?


To this I have 3 responses:
1. "Jon," not "John"
2. I would posit that I haven't been pigeonholed yet because although I've been posting to The Observer for a matter of months, not weeks, I tend to espouse viewpoints of both the Left and Right in what perhaps seems an inconsistent manner. To make it easier, though, I am a Democrat by vote, a Shaheen campaign volunteer, and a former (and hopefully future) minion of Senate Democrats.
3. I think that the best questions are the ones to which the expected answers aren't already known.