The Dartmouth Observer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by Listed on BlogShares

Friday, September 13, 2002
Re: What's wrong with the following?

Doesn't look much like a problem. Looks more like a confusion of terms. There are different types of conservatives. A social conservative, whose extreme is often termed the puritan in England and the US, differs greatly from the fiscal conservative. Pinning down the libertarian is a task of recognising the socially liberal with the personal enterprising of the "puritanical" American work ethic.